The best part about having timber floors is you can renew them by floor sanding and polishing, making them look brand new again from time to time. However, the best results come only from the hands of a professional floor sanding and polishing company. It is crucial to find a reputable floorboard sanding and polishing company that give you results well worth the money you spend on it.
If you are looking for a floor sanding and polishing company in Sydney, here are a few essential criteria that you must look at before hiring one.
Floor sanding and polishing is an elaborate process that requires skills and experience to bring out the best outcome. With an experienced company, you know that your flooring is in safe hands, and you have a piece of mind.
Here’s a list of things that you can expect from them:
- They deliver high-quality services within your budget and timeframe, making your floor sanding experience quick and hassle-free.
- They follow only the best timber floor sanding and polishing practices with industry-leading equipment and products, including stains and varnishes.
- Experienced floor sanding and polishing professionals are well-versed with all varieties of timber flooring. It is important that your floor sanding professional must be able to identify the correct type of wooden flooring you have and what kind of stain or finish will suit them.
- They have the expertise in helping you with each step of the floor sanding and polishing process by covering all your concerns and queries— explaining everything in detail. Most importantly, they will help you choose the best stains and coatings that matches your style and budget.
- They are always there for you and assist you with maintenance and protecting your timber floors after installation.
Fair and Detailed Price Quotes
Pay attention to the pricing details as a company’s price quote can say a lot about the quality of their service. Today, you can find tons of floor sanding and polishing companies that provide competitive pricing for their services. You must ensure that they can provide the quality of flooring work you are looking for in your home or business. It’s mainly because a low-budget quote can indicate outdated or cheap machinery and poor quality finishing products.
Start by filling out their obligation-free contact form if provided and connect with them. Go through the estimate, and check if it covers everything in detail, including the repair or replacing cost and the type and brand of a finish. It may also include the details of any guarantee offered and the limitations your flooring has. The more details they provide, the more you can trust them for their transparency and authenticity.
Need Floorboard Sanding and Polishing in Sydney?
If yes, contact Stanton Flooring. With over 30 years of experience in providing high-quality timber flooring and sanding services at reasonable prices, Stanton Flooring continues to offer the best value service in Sydney.